Monday, May 21, 2012

It is official, I am in LOVE with France.  It is such a beautiful place and so fun to be.  This last week we were able to go to Cannes during the Film Festival.  I have never seen so many dogs in one day in my life! I loved it though, the beach was amazing, people and cameras everywhere! It was so fun to be able to be there during the festival.  Before coming out to france I had always heard the French people are not friendly but after 2 weeks in southern france I feel as if it is the exact opposite! They are always so incredibly friendly and helpful.  We walked around the city some and napped on the beach walked around the market and then were able to go to a film at the festival, it was very strange but at least we can say we've been to a movie at the Cannes Film Festival!






No comments:

Post a Comment