Monday, June 11, 2012

Prettiest Views in France

France is a gorgeous country.  Everywhere I go I am constantly amazed at how pretty everything is! While we go on these excursions we always visit the old cities and they almost always are at the highest point in the city so we usually get a good view.  Even though the walk up all the stairs and buildings isn't fun, I love the view from the top! Favorite view of all time has been from the eiffel tower, that is the prettiest place in the world I think! But here are some of my other favorites from my time in France!

walking around cap ferrat
view of the yachts in cannes during the film festival

view in St Paul Vence

View from the top of the Citadel, Entreveaux

My favorite view from the Eiffel Tower at Sunset

My Favorite Beach, Villefranche

One of my favorite cities in the world, Nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment