Sunday, June 10, 2012

In Paris

Just spent a week in Paris. I felt like Jay Z or Kanye. I can't decide which I like more, Nice or Paris. I could easily live in either. I might like Nice a little more, just because I know it better but I think if I were able to spend as much time walking the streets of Paris at night as I have here in Nice, then I could love it just as much. And also if it had a beach... But even still, it was awesome being there. Best part was definitely the Eiffel Tower. I really like the Jardin du Luxemourg and the Musée de l'Orangerie but being able to be at the top of the Eiffel Tower when the sun set was incredible. Even just hanging out at the bottom and watching it light up every hour was awesome. Actually, that mighta been the best part. Loved it. Here's the view of the city and the top of the Eiffel Tower (in the reflection) from the second floor.

2 comments:

  1. wow. thats a good picture. who took that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You like it? Thanks. I just held my phone out and took it myself. I thought it turned out pretty good too (GASF)

      Delete