Sunday, June 10, 2012

First week in Nice

Well I survived my first week in Nice. This city is beautiful! I can't complain! The weather couldn't be more perfect! I have spend almost everyday here at the beach! I love it here! I got really lucky with the meals prepared. Every one has been good. The lady I am staying with loves to cook and she makes a variety of things every night! I have a comfortable bed and I feel right at home! 


The view is incredible no matter what part of Nice you are in! 


This is where I hang out almost everyday! 


I have never seen a beach like this one! It is so unique. It isn't made of sand. Its made of rocks and the Rocks are pretty big. You have to get settled into the rocks in order to lay out for a while! I love it!


You see all sorts of people laying on the beach.. Some topless and some passed out in jeans and shoes!


I would love to go out sailing on one of these boats! Looks so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment